Earlier this month, doTERRA announced the release of their latest products at their annual convention in Salt Lake City. One of the first products they announced was the new Neroli Touch essential oil.
Neroli comes from the flowers of the bitter orange tree, which is also the source of Petitgrain oil (from its leaves and twigs), and bitter orange oil (from the rind of its fruit, which is different from Wild Orange). This oil has a long history of use, dating back at least 1000 years!
Shortly after, I got a text from my friend: “Neroli will be perfect to talk about for empty nesters!”
And she was right. While Neroli is a great essential oil for everyone, it’s especially great for women in this particular life transition. With all of the changes going on right now, from emotional to physical to financial, there are a lot of unknowns.
Neroli is especially great for reducing the stress and feelings of anxiousness associated with those changes. It also helps improve focus and promotes a positive mood.
Physically, it’s great for the skin and helps reduce the appearance of blemishes. Neroli helps with healthy hormones and encourages feelings of intimacy toward your partner (Neroli can be used by both men and women for this aspect).
Lastly, Neroli promotes a healthy inflammatory response and optimizes cellular health.
8 Benefits of Neroli for empty nesters
- Positive mood
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Feelings of anxiousness
- Reduce stress
- Healthy inflammatory response
- Encourages feelings of intimacy
- Optimized cellular health
doTERRA’s Neroli comes prediluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil in a 10 mL roll on bottle and is the newest addition to their Touch line. It can be used topically or aromatically.
Want some ideas for using Neroli?
Here are some suggestions from doTERRA on ways to incorporate it into your daily life:
- Before any big event, keep your skin looking its best by applying Neroli directly to skin before using moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes. You can also apply it throughout the day as needed.
- Apply to your pulse points on your wrists, neck, or the side of your forehead to uplift your mood and enjoy the sweet citrusy scent.
- When you’re feeling anxious or frazzled, apply Neroli to your palms and cup your hands around your nose. Breathe in the scent deeply a few times to feel more relaxed and at peace.
- Roll a small amount onto skin and then add Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram oils for an aromatic massage experience.
- For increased feelings of intimacy, roll over the lower abdomen.
Neroli will be available October 2nd so be sure to add it to your Loyalty Rewards order! If you aren’t a member and would like to get this oil, please contact me and let me know.
How will you use Neroli?