Want to know the BEST way to get started with Essential Oils? Start with the most popular! It was how I got started and it really helped me appreciate them and understand how they worked before I dove into learning more.
What are the most popular? They are Lemon, Peppermint and Lavender.
Here’s how I’ve used the 3 of them:
I put lemon essential oil in my water every day. Make sure you put your water into a glass container. The lemon is powerful and it will actually start to break down the plastic and those nasty chemicals will go right into your water! I put 2-3 drops in my glass and it tastes SO good! It also supports digestion and a healthy immune system. :)
- I used it to remove the stickers off of a new frame I bought.
- I put a drop in my dishwasher to help clean and refresh my dishwasher.
- It’s fragrance is invigorating as well, it’s a great pick-me-up!
Several times I mixed a drop of peppermint and a drop of lemon in my water. It’s SO refreshing!
- I put it on the back of my neck during a particularly hot day. I felt much cooler.
- I used it to ease muscle discomfort after working out. This worked pretty well but I have to say that I got some Soothing Blend with my kit of oils and that works even better than peppermint!
- I mixed it in water as a mouth rinse and put a drop with my toothpaste. It’s great for combating bad breath.
This also works great on for soothing bug bites!
This got used a lot. It’s wonderful at bedtime as a relaxer. It really helped me get more restful sleep every night.
- I put it on my feet some nights (mostly when I felt very restless) and I also put it on my pillow.
- We used it to soothe skin. Both Peppermint and Lavender are great for this.
So, you can see we got a LOT of use out of just those 3 oils! I can’t wait to share how I’ve been using Melaleuca, Soothing Blend, Frankincense and more! Info is coming soon!
Want to order the 3 basic oils?I only use doTERRA essential oils and recommend signing up for a wholesale account to get the best prices. Contact me for ordering information. (Sign up here for my free class on taking charge of your health and finances with essential oils.)
They’ve made a believer out of a skeptic. I’ve used bath washes that were supposed to calm or energize and they never did. I’ve recently found out why. It’s because they are made with SYNTHETIC scents! True essential oils are powerful. It’s amazing to see them at work.
I look forward to sharing more with you! Welcome to Essential Oils!